Disrupt the industry and drive your business forward with Concerto-powerfully simple business modelling and simulations.
Watch the video to get started using the BI Model!
A mining industry example of how to track your business improvement projects
Identifying business improvement projects is easy in Concerto using our modelling and scenario evaluation tools. The next step is to include the identified projects including costs and benefits in a Concerto model. This model is ideal for project managers, improvement leads, analysts and consultants seeking to track the performance and benefits of BI projects.
Customise the Data and the Model
- Input, copy & paste your data into the worksheet view
- Upload via CSV or JSON file your data
- Tailor data and model for your project implementation costs, cost optimisation savings, etc
- Visualise and simulate the impacts of changes like project delays, pull forward, cost variations and project saving estimation changes
- Review and add additional charts to provide insights and aid decision making impacting the end to end project returns
What does the model do and Solve?
Concertos Operational Excellence model support organisations in establishing their Strategic Direction when deploying their Operational Excellence Strategy. It supports their alignment of organization functions to the enterprise’s Strategic Direction and engaging employees in the enterprise’s Operational Excellence Strategy. Concerto Operational excellence model drives teams to Continuously improving their organisation’s cross-functional relationships while improving employee capability, engagement, innovation, and adaptability.
Concertos Operational excellence model will Motivate and inspiring employees to work safely, perform to requirements, and identify continuous improvement opportunities. The model is designed to support an organisation's Operational Excellence delivery framework “ going from good to great “. The model allows clear visibility for multiple operational hubs rolled into an overarching organisations status. It enables visibility from an organisational level to individual department levels, allowing business leaders to quickly identify where support is required within the value stream.
- Bespoke to your organisation
- Clear visibility of Business Improvement requirements at a process level
- Visualising and Linking Current state into future state improvement plans
- Identifying common cause
- SMART objective setting
- Linking Returns on Investment within the value stream
- Quick and easy to use Scenario modelling
Use Cases for Operational excellence
- Monitoring operational excellence deployment
- Operational performance modelling
- Clear visibility of progress aligned to KPI dashboarding
- Benchmarking both internally and externally
- Monitoring area by area progress and support
Operational excellence Standardisation
- One clearly defined set of standards
- A consistent business-wide approach
- Standardised reporting through Bespoke dashboards
- Identification of strategic business improvement opportunities
- Allows the business to understand process variation
- Identify quickly training requirements
- Align Operational excellence to Performance KPIs
- Deliver standardised processes for growth
What are the benefits?
The systems benefit is to provide a standard Operational Excellence assessment methodology that can be deployed across multiple areas. The organisation, driving a standardised, visualised and optimised approach to business improvement activities. The framework creates a set of standards that are easy to deploy and gives the leadership team a clear line on-site as to where support is required to continually add value within the business.
Why should you install it in the system?
It is a good starting point to allow the organisation to get a real-time overview of the current state of its operations. It will allow the organisation to have clear visibility as to where support is required at an individual department or across the business. You will quickly recognise synergies for the organisation that clearly align where critical activities are required to improve efficiency and profit. Concertos Operational Excellence model could be an easy way to begin your organisation digital Innovation road map.
- End to end process Value Driver Trees
- Budget and forecasting
- Project ROI tracking
- Headcount planning
- Capital projects
How to use it?
- For easy navigation and drill down, select the scorecard Model
- Drill down from scorecard model at the organisational level to individual business unit
- From business, unit drill down into the Operational excellence deliverables
- Review each Operational excellence score visualised through dashboards
Still, having trouble navigating and installing Mining Model in Concerto Marketplace? Get in touch with our support experts– we're happy to help