Basic navigation in Concerto
We recommend you to watch the video to get started!
This article covers the following topics
- Sign-in to Concerto
- Access your favourite documents in 'My Favourites'
- Access recent documents in 'Recent'
- Manage your content in 'Team'
- Jump into 'Model' to begin building content, and mapping your data
- Go to the 'Marketplace' and download the discrete business solutions that you need
- Manage user permissions and security in 'Admin'
- Play your Models in 'Concerto View'
Sign-in to begin exploring Concerto, gaining access to the Launchpad, Modeller, and more
To sign-in, please follow the steps below.
- Open app.concertoanalytics.com in your browser
- Enter in your Email Id and password
- 'Sign In' to your account
My Favourites tab provides users access to their favourite documents in the Launchpad
To view your favourite documents, sign-in to your account, open the Launchpad, and then proceed to click 'My Favourites'.
Follow the steps below
- Upon signing in you will already be on the My Favourites tab by default
- You may return to My Favourites by simply selecting it at any time from within the Launchpad
The recent tab provides users with quick access to their most recently used documents
To view your recent documents, sign-in into your Concerto account and open the Launchpad, then select Recently.
- To quickly access your most recently used documents from the Launchpad, simply click on the Recent tab in the Launchpad and select a document to open.
Team tab is a file manager where users can locate and manage either their own, or their team's models, images, and Concerto Documents
To manage your files and Concerto documents, sign-in into your Concerto account and open the Launchpad, select the Team tab. The Team tab provides users with the ability to manage content in both individual and shared environments.
- Switch between My Drive and Team Drive from the folder-hierarchy found in the left-hand pane of the Team tab.
- You have two main directories to choose from in the Team tab. The Team Drive is a shared directory for users of the same workspace to manage their content collaboratively, while My Drive is a personal directory, unique to each user.
The Model tab provides users with access to the Modeller, where they can build, break, and configure their Concerto documents and models
- Navigate to Model in the Launchpad.
- After successfully opening the Model tab, you can either proceed to the Modeller, or Datasource register.
- Users must be added to the Modeller Security register by an Admin, before being able to access the Model tab.
Modeller access is controlled by the admin. Users without Modeller access will not see this tab
To navigate back to the launchpad, click on the logo in Modeller
Creating a Datasource allows you to push data from external systems into your models
The Marketplace grants users access to a community and commercial-driven store of industry-focused material and discrete business solutions, all built using Concerto. Users can use the Marketplace as a platform for buying, selling, and sharing their solutions.
To access the industry-related solution of your choice, sign-in to your Concerto account and open the Launchpad, navigate to the Marketplace.
- The Marketplace can be used to install specific models and industry-driven solutions.
- Filter content according to the categories that matter to you, using the options on the left-hand pane of the Marketplace.
- View the history of items previously installed by you and your team, by navigating down to the History section.
Use ‘Categories’ to quickly find solutions that matter to you.
Click an available item on the Marketplace to get a preview and description of the underlying content, as provided by the author. From this preview window, you can install and purchase solutions.
Click on the History tab to view previously installed items.
The Admin tab provides Domain Admins access to User management, Folder Security, Modeller Security, and additional workspace configurations. Only users that are designated as Domain Admins for a given workspace, will be able to see the Admin tab.
To manage user permissions and settings, sign-in to your Concerto account and select the Admin tab from within the Launchpad.
- Users, Groups, Modeller Security, Domain Admin, and Partner Users are all user registers that can be readily accessed by selecting their designated menu tile from within the Admin tab.
- Folder Security and Fiscal Year Settings can also be accessed by simply selecting their respective menu tile.
- Ensure that you are assigned as a Domain Admin in order to see the Admin tab.
Visualise, model, and interact with your content in Concerto view!
Play your documents and models in Concerto view by simply opening a Concerto document from either My Favourites, Recent, or Team, within the Launchpad
To navigate back to the launchpad, click on the Home icon in Converto View
Still having trouble navigating throughout Concerto? Get in touch with our support experts– we're happy to help.