This quick-start method will be the quickest way for you to set up your Concerto account and begin building and exploring content. Please refer to all highlighted or associated links provided if any further explanation is required!
Start Your Trial
- From the sign-up page on the Concerto website, please enter in and submit all necessary details in order to progress with account set-up.
- Upon successfully submitting your details, you will then be prompted to wait for one of our team to reach out with confirmation that your account has been activated.
Waiting for Account Activation
- While you wait for your account to be activated, we encourage you to begin exploring some of our 'Getting Started with Concerto' videos' to expand your understanding about what Concerto is, what it can be used for, and most importantly, what you can expect to see when you first log-in.
- Below is the first lesson of our video series, find the rest from the above link;
Using Concerto for the First Time
Upon logging in for the first time, you will be in the 'My Favourites' tab of the Concerto Launchpad. You'll notice a tile titled "Solar Co". already saved to your My Favourites.
Solar Co. is a collection of fully finished and fleshed out models that add up to form the structure of the 'Solar Co. project', or what is known as a document in Concerto. Solar Co. is intended as a training reference for a user to begin to wrap their head around just some of the many possibilities and use cases that the Concerto platform can offer. Don't hesitate to open it up and have a play!
- My Favourites offers users access to their favourite documents
- Recent provides users with quick access to their most recently opened documents
- Team acts as a place where users can comfortably manage their content, i.e. documents, models, images, etc
- Modeller is a virtual workshop in which users can create, edit, and further manage their models and documents
- Admin serves as a central point to manage you or your team's workspace. The various options in Admin allow you to affect things like user permissions, group management, and much much more!